A very warm welcome to our Team!
We know that starting a new job is a really exciting time so, we have put together a helpful list to let you know what to expect in your first month with us
- You'll be sent a Welcome Pack to your personal email address via our electronic signature provider DocuSign
- Your Welcome Pack will contain your offer letter, contract, pre-employment check documents and payroll forms. It will take no more than 20-minutes to complete, but you will need some basic information before you begin including your bank details. It's all done on online (so no need to print, unless you want to) and the completed documents will automatically be sent to HR once you're finished
- On or around your 1st day, you will attend your Company induction either at our HQ in Suffolk or training facility in Croydon
- You will get a great overview of the Company and learn about working for IPRS Health, your benefits and have your IT induction
- During your induction you'll have your photo taken for your ID badge, don't forget to smile!
- We realise this will be information overload but don't worry there will be time set aside for you to read, digest and ask any questions you may have
- On your 1st day your manager will spend dedicated time with you
- You will be introduced around the site and get to know your team
- Your manager will discuss your training plan with you and agree objectives to achieve throughout your probationary period
- If you are joining our clinical team you will start to complete your new starter 'checklist'
- You will start working on your e-learning programme
- You will have regular reviews with your manager, who is there to support you and your development
- You will complete your DSE Workstation Self-Assessment and send to our Health and Safety team